Clear Your Doubts About Islam: 50 Answers to Common Questions
Information is a source of assurance and a bridge to tolerance and understanding. This audiobook provides concise yet comprehensive answers to questions most often raised about Islam by non-Muslims. It corrects much of the misinformation currently being spread in a clear, logical and insightful manner. Questions discussed include:
- Don’t all world religions have similar objectives?
- Do Muslims worship God or Allaah?
- What is the purpose of worship and why should people worship at all?
- Why only one God?
- How do you know there is life after death?
- How does the Qur’aan differ from other scriptures?
- Why would someone be a Muslim?
- Are there sects in Islam?
- Didn’t Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم write the Qur’aan or borrow from earlier scriptures?
- What does Islam say about Jesus?
- What is Sharee’ah (Shari’ah/Sharia)?
- Why are alcohol and pork prohibited?
- Why does Islam opposes homosexuality?
- Doesn’t Islam oppress women?
- Doesn’t Islam promote terrorism?
- Why is so much of the Muslim word underdeveloped?
- How can a Muslim be happy?
- Chapter 1: General Questions About Islam
- Chapter 2: Religious Beliefs
- Chapter 3: Prophets and Scriptures
- Chapter 4: Legislation
- Chapter 5: Social and Family Issues
- Chapter 6: Warfare and Terrorism
About the Author
Umm Muhammad is an Islamic author who is well known across the globe. Hailing from southern California, she grew up in a family of atheists but became a Muslim after her open minded study of Arabic and Islam. Her published works number over eighty including one of the most widely circulated English translations of the Qur’aan, a collaborative effort with co-authors Mary M. Kennedy and Amatullah J. Bantley under the brand Saheeh International.