Renounce Your Atheism
This book seeks to provide answers to the most important atheistic questions according to common sense and scientific evidence.
- Part 1
- Atheism defined
- Proofs the existence of a creator
- Darwinism and evolution
- The Problem of evil and suffering
- The reason and purpose behind creation
- Materialistic theories about the origin of the universe and life
- Chance and coincidence
- The law of causality
- Multiple creators
- The need for religion
- Religion and morality
- Islam and other faiths
- Doubts about Islam
- Part 2
- Is Atheism a religion?
- The degree of faith Atheism requires
- The problem of evil and evildoers revisited
- Religion and wars
- Islam, jihad and slavery
- Hudood punishments in Islamic Law
- Questions that have stumped atheists
- If Islam is true, why are Muslims lagging behind the West?
- Proofs of Muhammad’s prophethood صلى الله عليه وسلم
- Evidences of the Qur’aan being the true word of God
- Da’wah advice for Muslims to combat atheism
About the Author
Haitham Talaat Suroor is the author of several books challenging atheism.